30 August 2011

Well, despite Irene's best attempts - we still made it to the Dispatch show at State College on Sunday night. I would say that the show wasn't quite as epic as the one at Red Bull Arena that we saw back in June, but it was still a really excellent concert nonetheless. Hopefully these guys make a habit out of doing some touring in the future. And I'm REALLY hopeful that Tara Endicott is able to book either Braddigan or Chadwick (or both) for a show at Burlap in the not too distant future! That would melt my brain off.

Here's a poorly shot video of one song from Sunday's show. My co-worker Kelly was supposed to come to the concert with us, but she and her loved ones got a little more hard hit by the hurricane so she had to stay home. So I figured the least I could do was record her favorite song from the new EP. The fellas miss a few notes here and there, but I guess that just helps to confirm that they're actually singing live. :)

1 comment:

  1. Idk about those guys but (you didn't hear this from me) Tara was contacted by Derek Webb's agent. Also.... I may be opening for Burlap to Cashmere at World Cafe... remember them?!

    ReplyDelete