30 April 2012

April 30 - "Something That Makes You Sad"




That's right, it makes me kind of sad that today, being April 30th, is the end of the "Photo A Day Challenge". (Please forgive the shameless plug for Kaiser's Storage in this picture. It does just happen to be the closest paper calendar to me this morning!)

Anywho, thanks to the wonders of the interwebs - my sadness doesn't have to last long. Because a simple Google search lead me to.....




Woohoo! Long live Photo-a-Day-May!!!!!!

Seriously, this thing has been good because whether it's legit or whether it's something trivial and mindless - it has forced me to at least type a few words each day. And I think that has some value. Hope you think so too. :)

2 comments:

  1. YAY! i'm glad that you keep this up!! it feels like a unique glimpse into your daily life and I like it all the more because it seems like i'm hanging out with you here and there. (p.s. I"m super pumped for "unusual")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah. That might coincide well with "your personality". :)

      Delete